Friday, March 23, 2012

3- 23-12
We slept with our balcony  door open last night.  At 1:30 some guy was out on his balcony talking on the phone at the top of his lungs.  I would have gotten up and yelled at him but I kept thinking he would soon shut up also I knew if I got up I would be all revved up and wouldn’t be able to go back to sleep.  That nut talked for over an hour.
    This morning we took the trolley downtown to have breakfast around Temple Square.  When we got back to the hotel we loaded up and took off for Dillon, MT.   I was driving but it didn’t last long.  I was so sleepy that ND ended up driving until we stopped for lunch in Pocatello.  I drove the rest of the way to Dillon.  The wind was blowing really hard most of the way.  We got to Dillon at 5 p.m.  After checking a couple of hotels we went to the one we stayed in two years ago.  They wanted over $100 but as ND was walking out they called her back and told her we could have it for $58.
    We went to Safeway and bought our dinner to bring back to the hotel.  When we got back to the hotel the wind was blowing so hard we could hardly get in the front door.  Tomorrow is Bozeman!!!



 Salt Lake City

  Salt Lake City
 The Courthouse


 The Temple



Outside the temple

No comments: