Monday, April 23, 2012

Last day in Jackson



 4-22 (Sun)
 Everyone keeps asking why I didn't take pictures of the "old goats" at the saloon.  I am asking myself the same question.  I didn't take my camera inside and if I had gone back they might have made me put money in the box for using the bathroom.

    Before we left Jackson Hole we decided to try ONE MORE TIME to find the grizzly and her two cubs.  We drove out to past Jackson Lake Lodge and sure enough there she was.  Of course about 20 other cars were also out there looking and taking pictures.
    We were standing next to a blond girl with a nice camera.  She asked where we were from and I told her Florida.  She said she was originally from Orlando.    I asked her if she was Vicky and she said “yes” I told her I was Robin Sheldon’s friend and I had heard about her for years.  She was stunned.  We called Robin.  Isn’t it a small world?

   




Who said that??

Wait for me mom

Isn't this a lovely spring day?



Time out for some fun



Neat barn

Eagle



Robin's friend, Vicky

No comments: