Saturday, April 09, 2011


4-7 4-8 (Thurs & Fri)
Our days off!
It must have snowed most of Wed night because the ground and cars where covered. When we got to the EDR (where we eat) I caught my toe on something and fell flat on my face in the snow!! I looked like the buffalo with snow all over myself. I couldn't see because my glasses were caked with snow. The first thing I said was, “ND, take my picture.”
Later I went to get something out of “our” car and couldn’t find it because it was so covered with snow. I called through the window to ND and asked her which car was “ours.”
After breakfast we bundled up in our snowsuits, took our cameras and headed out on a walk. We saw a herd of buffalo. The next thing we knew the male ran at the females and began herding them across the street. We were afraid they might come towards us but they went into a pasture.
It quit snowing in the afternoon and the roads were clear so we took a ride out to Roosevelt.


Fri - it looked like it had been snowing all night. It DID snow all day today! On our way to the post office this morning, ND fell down in the street on her butt. Yesterday, me on my face and today ND.
We walked for 2 1/2 hours with the snow blowing all over us.
After lunch we went out for another walk. We took off on a walk up the Old Gardiner Rd. The snow was really deep because it has been snowing all day. We got about 1/4 of the way up when I looked back and saw the bison coming. They go up the road at night. We hurried down so they wouldn’t run over us. Well, there was no reason for us to hurry, an hour and a half later they still hadn’t gone up!
It was bitterly cold outside so we went back to the dorm and had wine and peanuts before dinner



I fell face first into the snow.



ND take my picture!


I can't see a thing!



Brrrr this is fun









NK the lonely walker

1 comment:

MAK Parkie said...

What font are you using Gigantis 64?