Monday, November 07, 2011

11-7 (Mon)

The Lord works in wonderful and mysterious ways . . . I was not sick at all on the way home but as soon as I hit the Orlando airport and went to the bathroom I was back to square one with my illness. Hope to get in to see the doctor today.

I saw a foreigner at the Orlando airport who looked like he didn't know what to do, I asked if I could help. He was from Morocco and had been waiting in NY all night for a flight to Orlando where he would meet his daughter. I helped him get his luggage and showed him where to wait for his daughter. When my cousin picked me up we tried to call his daughter but there was no answer. I felt good that I could help him just a little bit because I felt like I was paying back some of the kind people that had helped Barbara and me on our journey.

No comments: