Tuesday, September 30, 2008

9-29 (Monday)
We had a lovely breakfast in our lovely hotel. We were living high on the hog - just think, a bath mat!!!Manuel arrived at 7:05 abut wasn't due until 7:30. Barbara wasn't ready so he drove around. We got to the airport at 8:00 for our 9:30 flight - enough time for Barbara to do some more shopping.
We really hated to leave Cuzco today. It was so beautiful and warm. We needed at least 10 more days added onto our trip.

9_30 (Tuesday)

Will write a little more later. We leave the hotel at 3 a.m. Wed morning for our flight to Miami.

Today we visited the museum of Inquisition and Parliament. We have just gotten home from Para gliding out over the sea and up close to buildings. Barbara shopped and we had dinner.

last night I slept under two wool blankets and in my fleece jacket.

We're had a great trip even thought Barbara's feet have smelled the entire time!!!! (She says this everyday and I keep telling her that I was going to put it in the blog.) Thank goodness my nose has been stopped up and I haven't smelled her feet once.

When I get home I'll try to include some pictures of us paragliding.

No comments: