Sunday, May 22, 2011

5-20 (Fri)
We drove to Billings to have the oil changed in the car. It rained all the way up there and all day and all the way back. We had the dealership drive us to lunch at the Olive Garden. When we were getting in the van to go I slammed all of ND’s fingers in the door! It was awful.

5-22 (Sun)
When I was leaving work today one of the Rangers and a guy who had POLICE - Federal Agent written across the back of his shirt had the girl who lives across the hall from me up against her car. She is married but has been messing around with Fred, a black guy. Fred was on the sidewalk and I asked him what happened. He said she was drunk. She looks to me like she’s drunk or stoned everyday. I don’t know how she’s holding down her job in the grill. When ND came by there were frisking her. I saw her husband coming out of his room. I asked him if they took her to jail and he said, “yes” and that she was going to have to go to court in the morning. Now they’ll need a replacement in the grill because she’s out of here.

After dinner we walked down to old Gardiner Rd to Montana. I was getting dark when we arrived. We had a sign that said, “Employees need a ride.” A high school girl stopped and picked up us and gave us a lift back to Mammoth.

1 comment:

monkeyboy said...

And her fingers were good a new, bruised but OK, broken, amputated?