Saturday, May 28, 2011


We went to Bozeman yesterday. Our friend, Rey, who went with us treated us to lunch at Ted's (Turner) Montana Grill. Yummy, yummy. When we got home we decided to drive to Canyon because we heard they got about 10" of new snow the night before. We saw a big griz on the way down.

It was snowing like crazy at Canyon. They are supposed to open a week from today and to that I say "good luck!" Grant opened today but I don't know how. They have tons of snow. I don't know how a tour bus can get in there and turn around. 24 of the guest rooms are damaged by snow which means Grant is way overbooked.

I'm loving the snow yet I'm ready to get out and hike. It is usually way too cold for that especially with the wind blowing 90 to nothing.


On our way to Canyon




Having fun in the snow




Check the fur hat



A lovely spring day



They say this year is the most snow YS has had in 25 years

No comments: