Wednesday, October 12, 2011

10-12 (Wed)

This morning we flew to Izmir where a driver picked us up and drove us an hour to the Dreams Guest House in Selcuk which is 4 km from Ephesus. The "Dream House" isn't as dreamy as it sounds . . . there is no top sheet on the bed but that is not uncommon. Now the bathroom is something else . . . Dinki it reminds me of the one in Nepal only slightly better. It is set up so you can sit on the toilet and take a shower at the same time. There is a single light bulb hanging from the middle of the ceiling and a TV that doesn't work. I have washed my clothes and have them hanging out on the balcony in hopes that they will dry. Quite honestly I think that is wishful thinking. We'll be here two lovely nights so hopefully by tomorrow night my clothes will have dried.

No comments: