Saturday, November 24, 2007

11-24 (Saturday)

I'm fine. Some of you especially Lynda have been worried since I haven't blogged or written anything in several days. I flew into Cairo, met up with the Buz group and took off right away for Luxor where we boarded a boat for a Nile cruise. There has been NO internet. Have been to Aswan and Abu Simbel. Just flew back into Cairo last night late. The "group" did stuff today but Barbara (the girl that was with Joyce and me in Irian Jaya) and I went to the Pyramids on our own - much better. We rode horse and it was wonderful. I wasn't walking but racing across the desert on that horse. My tail is really hurting now. Tonight we went back for a Sound and Light Show at the Pyramids. It was so professional and we loved it. I don't have much time on the computer. Tomorrow Barbara and I are going to the museum and then shopping of course. Monday we leave for Sewa (sp) and there may not be a computer for several more days. Don't worry. I miss you Lynda.

I'll try to fill in some of the things I have been doing when I have more time on the computer.

No comments: