Saturday, May 30, 2009

5-27 (Wed)
I was awake before the alarm went off this morning at 5:30. I went to breakfast at 6:30. I went over to Mammoth Hotel and met my group in the lobby. After clocking in we took a bus tour of the entire outer loop of Yellowstone. People who are going to be working the front desk were also on the tour.


Tamarack, the driver who brought me from Bozeman yesterday was our driver. We saw the Mammoth Terraces, Old Faithful Inn, the eruption of Old Faithful, Yellowstone Lake, the Lake Hotel, the Canyon, fabulous waterfalls, Roosevelt Lodge etc. I loved the tour but the thing that surprised me the most was that Tamarack, the driver, was a girl! I never would have guessed it in a million years.

We got back to Mammoth at 6:00 -we all ran to the EDR (Employee Dining Room) to eat dinner before they closed.
When I got back to my room I had a note on my door telling me to expect a roommate in the next couple days. Boo.
Tonight I met two sisters (living in my dorm) from Arcadia, FL which is about 2 hours from Orlando.

1 comment:

monkeyboy said...

Something happened with your font between the last post and this one.

The new font is much harder to read. It is almost impossible to read in the emails.