Sunday, May 31, 2009






5-30 (Sat)

This morning at breakfast Jenny said she might go into Bozeman to the Walmart and asked if I would like to ride along. I jumped at the chance. I have been dying to get in there and buy some supplies.

We left at 10:00 for our 86 mile one way ride to the Super Walmart. I was so excited I could hardly stand it. An hour and $135 later we were ready to head over to Subway in Bozeman for lunch. Then it was back to Yellowstone. We stopped just inside the park and watched some mountain goats. These were all females so they didn’t have the big curled horns like I was hoping to see.

We got back home at 4:30. The elk were all over our yard again. Some of the females are ready to drop their calves. We’re hoping they will do it somewhere around here but they will probably go to the back country. We’ll see.

I have training all day tomorrow.

No comments: