Sunday, March 20, 2011

3-17 (Thurs)
Nancy came over at 9:30 and we finished packing the car. We drove to the eye doctor’s office and I picked up my glasses. I can see!
We hit the road at 11:00. We were trying to take the same route we took last year through GA but we didn’t get on the right road. We spent the night in Alexander City, AL.
I hurt my back this morning and it is killing me.

3-18 (Fri)
My back was hurting so badly this morning that I called Anna and had her go to my house and Fed Ex my TENS unit to Bill’s house. It cost $70!!!!
Tonight Bill fixed us the wonderful scallops meal that he makes. It was to die for.
I am in such incredible pain that I’m almost sick.


3-19 (Sat)
My back was worse today. I was miserable. Fed Ex showed up around 9:00 with my TENS unit. Just having it makes me feel so much better.
I started off driving this morning but only drove about 1/2 hour. I hurt too much.
By the afternoon the pain in my back had begun to subside. I was not out of pain but I felt sooooooo much better.
We stopped in Shawnee, OK tonight. We drove 7 1/2 hours. Nancy did most of the driving. We were 30 miles east of Ok City.

3-20 (Sun)
We left Shawnee, OK at 8:15 this morning. Nancy drove most of the day and I slept most of the day.
We stopped tonight at 5;00 in Santa Rosa, NM.

No comments: