Saturday, March 26, 2011





Blog

Include pictures


3-26 (Sat)
We left Salt Lake City, this morning and drove to Jackson Hole. I started out driving but started falling asleep after about an hour. Nancy had to take over like she always does. After we ate lunch I got jacked up on ice tea and drove all the way to Jackson.
We knew where we wanted to stay but they didn’t have a single room. There was a “hill climbers” gathering/convention/competition in town and all the hotels were either full or they had jacked their prices up so high we couldn’t afford to stay. Most of the town was drunk and hanging off the balconies. We figured we’d never get any sleep.
We inquired at the Best Western. They wanted $150, I told the girl we couldn’t pay that. She told us about a place in Idaho (in the direction we were going.) She had stayed there two weeks ago and said it was very nice.
I was still driving as we headed up over the pass to Victor, Idaho. It was out in the middle of no where. After almost freezing to death as we were talking in our things we went to eat. We couldn’t find the front door so we ended up going through the storage room and the kitchen. I was laughing so hard I almost wet my pants.

No comments: