Thursday, June 11, 2009

6-11 (Thurs)

I was on the phones by myself all day today. I did a lot better than I thought I would. I only had to call the supervisor 106 times for help. I hope to only call her 98 times tomorrow.. Just kidding. I did have a Chinese girl from California call me around 11:30. She kept changing her mind and wanting all these different dates and rooms. She said her cell phone was running down because we were on the phone two hours. I know it was 1:30 when I went to lunch and they had finished serving. There was a little salad stuff still out so I ate that.

I ate with the “sisters” from my dorm tonight. I mentioned the “fungus” on my leg and that I needed to get medicine at the pharmacy in Gardiner. They immediately said they would take me as soon as we finished with our dinner. They are the only ones who have offered.

When we went into town tonight we saw some mountain goats high up on a cliff. That was exciting.

No comments: