Saturday, June 27, 2009

6-26 (Fri)

I was talking to a woman on the phone today who really liked me. When we were finished with the reservation she said she wanted to write to my supervisors and tell them how wonderful I was. I gave her an email address and thanked her. When I came back from my afternoon break I saw Karen, one of the “upper” employees. She stopped me and said she had gotten a fabulous email about one of the reservation agents. She said the woman who wrote the email went on and on about how wonderful the agent was etc etc. Karen said the email was about you, Nancy. Karen said she forwarded it to my boss and all the supervisors over me. It was really nice of the woman to actually send the email and of Karen to tell me and to send it on to my supervisors. Maybe I am doing better. Actually I don’t have any trouble taking to the people. They give me compliments all the time but this one actually took the time to write something.

No comments: