Wednesday, June 03, 2009



6-3 (Wed)

I went in to work at 7:30 so I could practice for an hour before class started. Lu Ann one 0f the big bosses came in and encouraged me she was so nice. When I was at breakfast it was all I could do to keep from crying.

Before we could get on the computers the electric went off so no one could work. We went in a conference room and read things out of the manual. I actually did a little better today. Annie, our trainer, kept complimenting me. I didn’t do great but a little better. I feel a lot better than I did yesterday.

Jenny and I went back to our dorms then met for dinner at 5:15. We started on the Beaver Pond hike at 5:45 and didn’t finish until almost 9:00. She has bear spray so we took that along. Thankfully we didn’t have to use it. The hike was beautiful from start to finish. Jenny know the names of all the plants, birds and ducks.


One of the beaver pondswildflowers on the Beaver Pond hike

Another view of the same pond.

No comments: