Sunday, June 07, 2009

6-7 (Sunday)

It’s back to getting up at 5:30. When I got up I peeped outside in hopes that we had gotten a lot of snow overnight. The cars had some on them but not a lot.

Today was another training day. I did much better today than I have in the past. As we looked out the window it began snowing again. This time is covered the ground and the trees. It was so beautiful. I wish I had had my camera. They closed many of the roads and passes in the park.
After lunch the training class went into the room where all the phone people sit. We each sat down beside one of the experienced people. The woman I sat next to, Lois, is from eastern TN. She told me she was so scared when she first started that she didn’t sleep at all the night before. Then when she got on the phone her hands were shaking so hard she could hardly type. She kept trying to reassure me as has everyone else.

By this afternoon the sun was out and all the snow was gone. After dinner I took a walk around our area. I bundled up with my hat and earmuffs. They wind is still very cold.

No comments: