Sunday, June 28, 2009

6-27 (Sat)

I didn’t sleep well last night. I wasn’t sleepy when I went to bed and then I was cold most of the night. I had my window closed and was under two blankets but I was still cold. This morning I could hardly get up and then I couldn’t hold my eyes open.

A woman was walking behind me on the way to breakfast this morning. When we got to the EDR she asked me if I saw the buffalo that walked right behind me. I said, “no.” She told me one crossed the road just a few feet me. I couldn’t believe I didn’t see it.

I was worn out by the time 5:00 came today. Mainly my voice was tired. Carol and her husband Bruce (from NC) invited me to their room tonight for Margaritas. They drove here from NC. They even brought a small refrigerator! Below are pictures of Carol making the Margaritas on top of her fridge.








No comments: