Tuesday, June 16, 2009

6-16 (Tues)


Last night Karen, one of the girls who lives in my dorm, and also works in reservations threw a birthday party for herself and her friend Angel at Raven’s tonight. She invited me but I said I couldn’t go because it was at Gardiner and of course I don’t have a car. When Gale saw me at dinner tonight she came over and asked me if I would go to the party with her. I told her I would.

Karen has three long tables reserved. Gale and I didn’t know it was for dinner. We ate at the EDR. They all had steak and it smelled really good. Of course everyone paid for their own. There were some people there I hadn’t met before.

I was a little anxious to get back so I could study. After having two days off I was a little nervous I wouldn’t remember anything.

I had to take a little nerve pill at breakfast before going into work.
I actually did much better today than I expected. I only had to call the supervisor about 3-4 times.

I had to take a little nerve pill at breakfast before going into work.
I actually did much better today than I expected. I only had to call the supervisor about 3-4 times. That’s an improvement. When I have my 15 minute break in the morning and in the afternoon I go out and walk or run.

I walked after dinner tonight and took my camera along. I took a few pictures. I decided to stop by the General Store and buy a little bottle of wine for $2. I took it up to the counter to pay and the woman asked for my ID. It wasn’t because she thought I was young but that’s their “policy.” It was so stupid but I didn’t get my wine. Maybe I’ll go back tomorrow with my ID!

No comments: