Sunday, June 21, 2009

This is where I go to church.














My beautiful dorm! Ta.king down the flag

6-21 (Sunday)

My friend Jenny and I decided to go to the rodeo in Gardiner right after work. It had been bad weather with rain and thunder jsut before we left. We decided to try anyway. When we got out there it started raining again so we decided we didn't want to spend $7 to sit in the rain. We stopped by the grocery store so I could get some cereal to snack on in my room. We went to eat at one of the little cafes in town. It was nice to get away from the EDR and everything in Mammoth for a couple of hours.

Today was rainy and cold. The wind went right through me even though I had on my thermal underwear and my fleece. Someone said it might snow Wed but I think if it does it will be in the Canyon area and not where we are. Canyon has a much higher elevation.

Still no roommate and it is wonderful. Today and tomorrow are my days off plus I have a half day off Tues (just for this week) because there aren't enough phones and chairs for everyone since a new training class just finished and will be on the floor with us starting Wed. That probably won't last long because people are leaving all the time.






Critters outside my dorm.

No comments: