Tuesday, June 09, 2009
























Outside my dorm last night.

6-10 (Wed)

Some new people must have move in next door and above me. tI could hear the guy above clomping all over his room. It sounded like two girls next door and they were talking real loud and yelling out the window from about 11:30 to 12:00. I was afraid to put in ear plugs for fear I wouldn’t hear my alarm in the morning. If they continue I’m going to report them. Wouldn’t you know I wouldn’t sleep well the night before my first “real” day of work?

When I went to work today I asked if I could observe for awhile. The boss said I could. Before noon I started taking calls on my own and then when I came back from lunch I was at my own station. I was surprised at how well I did. I didn’t really have anything too complicated but it was a good way to start.

It was bright and sunny today but the wind was really cold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how the brain works! You are doing fantastic and have job security in the tourist mecca Orlando. Your photos are gorgeous. We get to keep a young kitten for a family who will cruise for 10 days. It is hot, muggy here, particularly today. I was steaming at yoga. Have a great week-end. You are one fantastic person! i clark